Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Bday Sis!!

yes, it was my sister's birthday yesterday- Dec. 29th. She turned a big 18 years old, which means she is no longer an underage girl ha! She will become a guatemalan citicen in a few days when she gets her id.
We celebrated it last sunday at our house. We had pizza and some delicious strawberry icecream cake! yummie!!!! My grandparents and my uncle's family came to the aparment and we all had a blast. She had lots of phonecalls and post at facebook ha! and of course birthday presents.
My dad was not around because he is in Petén, taking some vacation on his own. 
Little cousin D. had lots of fun playing with T's gamecube and it was hard to get him out of the house. 
Pics will be posted soon!

p.d. we were actually trapped in the house since our car would not start and as it is automatic there was no way to move it, adding that my dad is not here it was up to my mom and I to do something, we walked around the neighborhood and found the right place to fix the car. It took three hours but it finally worked. I think it was close to die but we rescued it ha! my mom and I learned a lot too. I say we were trapped because in this country, taking a bus is not an easy thing to do... when you get on one of those you just pray you can come back home alive. They get robbed all the time! :s sad but true.

No comments: