Friday, December 12, 2008

Before leaving for today...

I just wanted to say that.... I miss Angelina sooooo much...

I think about her every day... and remember all the wonderful times we had. I love her so much!!! She is my little Angel.

I never thought it was going to be so hard to get over the fact that she had to leave and left more than 9 months ago. I just miss her and wish she was here or at least that I could she her and hug her and kiss her like I did for 9 months of her life.

I know she doesn't remember me anymore but I won't NEVER EVER forget her. None of us will.

Hopefully I will stop crying when I remember her some day soon :'(

TE EXTRAÑO MUCHO ANGIE!!! TE AMO BEBE!!




The last few days have been really hard for us. Last year on Christmas Angelina was here and we set our Christmas tree and decorations since early November because we didn't know how long she was going to stay with us and we wanted here to see all of the nice stuff, she loved to play with the tree decorations. This year while my mom and I set the tree, we remembered all of those sweet moments and could not help to get teary eyed.

No comments: