Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Luces Campero!!

This is a fireworks show a famous restaurant "Pollo Campero" throws every year.
As it is organized in a big park near to my grandma's house it looks like the show is specially for us. We all set in the terrace at 7pm and just look up. I guess its kind of the firework shows americans have in the 4th of july.
We expect this show every year. We have seen it since we were babies...I think, we have seen it for so long that I can't even remember the first time!
It is also a nice time because most part of the time a lot of family members come too and we have a great time. Well, this year there was not as much people as years before but lets say that the ones that are really expected did show up. :)
My grandma did her famous Christmas punch and we had Bollitos Peteneros!! Men those are delicious and only people from Petén (where my family is from) get to taste!
I didn't take any video or pictures of the fireworks this year but I did take some of us! haha

here they are:


In This is one, my aunt Dacia, my cousin Cristina, my mom and my grandma, me of course in the green shirt.




Las Primazazas!
haha thats how we call ourselves.
We alwaays have a great time together... singing!
This three... I love them so much!!

No comments: