Thursday, December 18, 2008

happy birthday B1!

Yesterday, 12/17 was my cousin Byron's birthdya, he turned a big 16 years old!
It is unbelievable how much we all have grown, i still remember when my sister and I were toddlers and he was just a baby and we would make him sit in our doll's stroller and would give him rides in my grandma's patio. Sweet memories! :)
I wish the best for this boy. He has had some struggles on the way, since his dad passed away a few years ago but I know he has a very sweet soul and will be someone important someday. I ask my dear Lord many blessings for him and for his brother B2 (who recently turned 13! see post from a few days ago).
We had cake and pizza and just had fun.
I forgot my camera at home so i have not one picture! :s

p.s. we have most of our christmas shopping done! wohoo!!

No comments: