Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Bye bye 2008 and Welcome 2009!
This was a great year. It had its ups and downs of course, but it we just see it from the positive side and learn from all the obstacles and mistakes in our lives this past year, it makes you a better person and really apreciate what you have and work harder for what you want.
I thank God for everything that happened.

We had a very nice celebration at my grandma's house, it got a little wild at some point but we really enjoyed it. The food was good, we were together and just had a great time.
I love my family and if you are reading this my best wishes for you and your family in this year to come.

3 comments:

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I just ran across your blog. It is wonderful to read about life in another country. Congratulations on your sturdies.

I have two Guatemalan angels myself! Thank you for all you do.

Eva said...

hi,
I am glad you liked it, I started my blog a few months ago but still have great proyects for it. I love sharing about Guate because its really a special place.
I saw your blog as well and your boys are beautiful!
take care and happy new year!

Michelle Riggs said...

I just found your blog. We love your country and miss it very much.

My daughter, whom I adopted from Guatemala, is very sick. I am very glad that you are going to be a doctor. You are doing a wonderful thing for your beautiful country.