Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy B-day Abuelita Mary & Brandon



It is almost a month after their birthday but we had such wonderful days, my cousin Brandon's birthday is on November 20th and my Abuelita Mary's birthday is the next day November 21st.


Brandon is now a teenager, he turned 13!! Unbelievable!! I am sooo old! I still remember when he was little and got mad all the time at everything... and he would only talk to me :')


I just hope the best for him in the future... he is still very quiet but a really nice boy... and SO HANDSOME!


He lost his dad (my dear uncle Byron) when he was 6 years old. And his mom has not been the best, so we try to give him all the love and care he probably doesn't get at home.




Here is a picture of Brandon with his b-day cake, also in the pic my cousin Byron (Brandon's older brother) I love them SOOOO MUCH!!!


Also we cellebrated my grandma's birthday... to be honest I am not sure how old she is so... We just gave her lots of love and love and love! and as usual my mom bought her flowers... because she LOVES flowers and a delicious cake!

Here's a pic of her and all of her grandchildren... well the ones living and Guate.

We sang in the karaoke both days and had a blast! We love that thing.

I love my family to death, I spend most of my time with them and it's just priceless.

No comments: