Friday, December 12, 2008

Such a lousy blogger

I am still trying to catch up... it seems like I am taking this vacation time very seriously because in the last week I have been waking up around 10 am!!! Seriously that is a record for me! Usually the latest I wake up its around 8 am but my mom has been really good to us and just lets us sleep as much a we want... well after 10 seems to be more than enough, then she just comes around the room "talking to herself" saying all the things and chores that need to be done.
As every vacation of my life... or better said... all my life! we are visiting grandma almost every day, I think my mom does go every day, if she doesn't we will probably get a phone call asking if we are showing up... if not we get around 3 or 4 call during the day just to check out or just gossiping! ha!
I'm afraid I'm going to get just too lazy to wake up when I have to go back to school :S
I know I should use that time to exercise or do something productive!!!
Anyway... this Christmas time is going fine... we haven't done much of shopping but I hope I get some new clothes! I am waring rags! Its just sad! I hate the fact that my sister won't even borrow me a blouse! >:( Is not as if I am going to stretch it out or anything I am smaller than her! That always makes me mad because I borrow my clothes to her and never say a thing about it but if I even dare to try one of her blouses she goes crazy and gives me dirty looks!!!

No comments: