Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Angie!!!

It's my baby girl's 2nd birthday today!!!!

I can't believe it! Time sure flies!
I wish I could be with her to hug her and kiss her happy birthday :(
But I know she has a wonderful family, she's happy and healthy and I pray for her life to be full of blessings and good things. And I also pray for her birth mama wherever she is, I guess she did what was best for her child and God bless her for that.
I hope she gets her present and hope its the right size :s
I love my baby girl sooooooooooo much and I miss her. She is growing up into a beautiful little girl and no matter how much it costs me I will get to see her some day not too far from now.


Happy 2nd Birthday sweet little princess!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI There! I just noticed you are a follower on my blog. Thank you!!! From what I have read, you are a truly amazing women that will do great things in life. How special that you are in contact with your daughters birth family. Thanks for sharing this blog with us!
Angie is so beautiful!