Saturday, June 13, 2009

Winter?

Well, we have been feeling some very HOT days lately, even when the winter season oficially started las May 20th.
And when I mean hot I mean really hot. It's really hard to believe since last year it started raining very early and it only stopped until late October. Actually 97% of all the roads in the country were severely damaged. And now this? I guess we are really feeling global warming around here....
As for right now, we are having our first June storm, after a particularly HOT day.
God knows we needed this! Though we don't need too much rain right now either, my mom's car A/C system is not working very well and having to drive around the city in the crazy traffic is not fun at all. We'll see how it goes...

Also, this post goes to try out my new signature I did all by myself!! ha! Isn't cute??

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how your going into winter and we're hitting summer! I love reading about what's happening in Guatemala.

Very cute signature!