Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Bday to ME!! & Blog's 1st Anniversary!

So, it was my 21st bday last friday, and as I mentioned before I had planned a dinner out with my friends from school. It was suposed to be a mexican food restaurant with free margaritas but knowing a lot of people would not be able to show up I decided to go to TGI Friday's.
I had a great time with my closest friends, I had some yummie food and... there was a lot of gossiping and laughing oh! and zero alcohol just a lot of iced tea ha
! They made me dance on my chair! LOL! I had really high heels so at one moment I thought I was going to fall off! haha!

Next day, my actual bday was pretty normal, we had the cake at night because we waited for my dad to come home from Quetzaltenango, my mom's car broke (that really sucks!) so that means we are going to stay home unless it's too necessary (yikes!) because it will take abour a week to fix the car! we'll see how that goes :s especially with the big storms, thundering and lightening we have been having lately.

I had a ton of walls posted at my facebook, phonecalls and texts and I appreciate each and everyone's good wishes. Thank you so much!
(We had a call from my baby's mom but we were not home! She is just so kind to us, I love her so much for sharing her babies with us and for loving my sweet Angie so much!)

And last but not least...
HAPPY 1st BLOG ANNIVERSARY TO CONFESSION'S OF EVA'S MIND!!!
And once again Thank you everyone who has followed my adventures thru this year!
Enough said, now on to the pics!






oh oh! and RIP Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett! How sad!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your such a pretty girl!!! And that cake?!!!! Wow, it looks good!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.