Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My birthday is coming!

It's my 21st birthday next friday, June 26! Oh my Lord how did that happen??
This is it, from here I am starting to be a grown up, I'm getting old! :( LOL
At least I am an adult everywhere in the world now, and some day I will get to VEGAS! haha
My birthday also means its the first anniversary for my blog! Wow! I didn't even hit the 100 posts but I really enjoy writing here. And I made some wonderful blogger friends! I that is just GREAT, I love it!

My friends and I are planning a dinner out tomorrow to celebrate since tomorrow is Teacher's Day and is an official holiday we have NO SCHOOL! and that doesn't happen very often.
We are going to a mexican food restaurant with FREE margaritas for the girls! (yikes!)
I'll post how that goes... it's not easy to get my friends all together in a place at the same time but we'll give it a try.

Also, it's sunny again! I hope it stays this way at least for a few days, rain sucks! haha


Photobucket

2 comments:

Danny and Brittney said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!! Kainen shares your birthday. He will be on the 26th too. How cool is that. Don't drink too many Margarita's

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Post lots of pictures of the fun!!!