Saturday, May 2, 2009

Party with dear friends!

Well, it was my best friend Rita's birthday on April 16th. She turned 21 so her parents let her throw a little party in her front yard on the 25th.
She invited some friends both from high school and from university, so we had a lot of fun and it ended up being some sort of reunion for me since I hadn't seen some of my old high school best friends since we graduated. We laughed and laughed and really enjoyed our company and all the school stories.
Let's move to the pics!


Here I am with my dear friend Rita, we are friends since I started in Bethania School in year 2000, when we moved from Flores, Petén to Guatemala City. We are so alike, maybe not fisically but we share so many thoughts about so many things we call ourselves "sisters".
She is such a nice girl.


Here's one of my high school friends, the one in the glasses is Mimi and the guy by her side is her boyfriend, then on her other side with the funny face is Fallon, she is a very very SPECIAL girl... kind of CRAZY but I can tell you she has a BIG HEART (see how I exagerate those words?)
Then comes Nadyezhda (weird name huh?) she is like the smartest person I know.



Yes, we had some tequila shots in honor of the birthday girl, 'cause you know... Doctors party too! lol! We were a little extra happy when the party ended... :s
*note to self: do not mix vodka and tequila EVER!



And here's the last one.... just so can have and idea of how much we laughed!
Happy Birthday Rita!


p.s. I am craving for a new cameraaaa! + we had and earthquake while I was writing this... that or I am having some serious palpitations :s

No comments: