Friday, May 8, 2009

FFF - Mommy!!

So I scanned these old pics from me and my mommy just for this special post!
I so love my mom, she is the greatest mom ever. I have mentioned my love for her in previous posts but I never get tired or saying it and hugging her every chance I have.
I thank God everyday for sending her to be my mommy and my brother and sister's mom of course. She rocks!
Oh and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mommies and grandma's around the world! You definitively deserve more than one day a year.




This one is from my baptism, I think I was 6 months old :)



This was taken by my uncle Byron (rip), he was the official photographer lol
I was about 18 months old.

And the next couple of pics are from our past Holy Week vacation.


At my uncle's house for a BBQ


Showing some love :)

2 comments:

Aileen said...

You and your mom are beautiful!

Kim & Dave said...

What wonderful pics!!!

Great to have such a good relationship with your mom!!