Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sticking with the dear friends theme

Last week I got to meet two dear blogging friends that happened to be visiting Guate City to see their baby girls. They are Pam and Brittney, they are really wonderful people, loving mommies, courageous women and a lot of other good virtues.
Lucky me, I got one of my labs at school cancelled and so I dropped by their hotel to chat a little and get to meet them in person after following their stories via blog.
I truly had a wonderful time with them and beautiful Kinsey (I LOVE her curly hair!).
I definitively would love to meet with them again in another visit and take them to really know GC at least :) and also I'll keep on praying so they are able to take their beautiful angels home to their forever families VERY VERY SOON!

1 comment:

Danny and Brittney said...

Eva, I had such a great visit too. It was so nice to spend some time with you. Maybe soon you will get to come visit your little angel here in the states and we can show you around. I hope to stay in touch!