Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Back :)

So... we got some pictures from my baby girl's mommy last sunday.
We love her so much for keeping us updated of how my baby is growing up. We appreciate it so much and thank God everyday for giving my sweet Angie such a wonderful family.

My sweet baby's birthday is coming next week, June 3! I can't believe she's almost 2 years old!!
I wish I could be there to hug her and kiss her!
Well, even being so far away we always manage to send her a little something. This year my mom and I went to the Mercado Central, a place were you can find ANY kind of handcraft and got her and her sister the most beautiful hand embroidered dresses! Perfect for summer!
We love the Mercado Central, a lot of things at my home come from there and are just beautiful. We go there pretty often, sometimes just to look around lol!

We are crossing our fingers that we picked the right sizes :s but I think we did.
The little box is already in the mail, hopefully to reach them next wednesday.
Angelina is getting a big birthday party next saturday. We are eagerly waiting for the pictures and video!

Now on to the pics....
I have to mention that my camera is dying... :(


Both dresses have different designs, this is Angelina's

And this is Andrea's

In other news, we had a BIG earthquake today, at 2:24 am! It scared the hell out of us.
It was very very looonnnggg! We were ready with sweaters and shoes to run when it stopped.
It actually happened in Honduras but it was also sensitive in Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala.

No comments: