Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's been a while huh?

I am such a lousy blogger, sure it gets crazy around here some times but some others I just don't feel like writing a post, some other times MSN or Facebook keep me too busy to turn to blogland :s

Believe or not, we are enjoying a very rainy SUMMER!! It's been raining every evening for about 3 days now. It's that kind of weather that makes you feel all gloomy and want to stay in your bed 24/7. It can also make you want to die if you are far away from your house or stuck in traffic, Oh and this doesn't mean it isn't hot at noon. Go figure...

Anyway, it has been a while since my last post and a few events that I'm going to separate in a few post to make up for the lack of attention to my blog. lol!
The main event for today is....

We had a Call from my baby girl's family!!!


I mean what could be better than that??? We got to talk to her mommy and even hear her on the phone saying "I love you Eva" "i love you Molly" and "I love you Samara" (my mom) and her prayer! aaaaww! her little voice melts my heart!
we only got to hear a little bit of it since she was only saying a few words when she left.
That really made my day :)

No comments: