Thursday, January 29, 2009

Strocked by memories

that is exactly how I felt today, it happens quite often actually, it's just that a ton of memories from Angelina and our time together come back to my mind and I just feel this huge urge to hold her and hug her or just hang around her as I used to. And all this tears come running to my eyes, it's hard not to cry. I am a very emotional person so... I just can't hide my feelings!
It hit me hard today, after we turned on the digital player and seeing all of her pictures.
Angelina was my joy, I remember when she was here I just didn't want to spend my time with anyone else. Anything else seemed as special as being there just watching her grow up and learn.
Especially because I knew that any day she would be gone and only God knows how much time it's going to be until I can see her and hug her again!
It is going to be a year since she was taken to her forever home next March. I can't believe it's been that long... I still miss her so much!
I am sorry for being so corny.... It is just that... I can't help it! that's what is in my heart

No comments: