Sunday, January 18, 2009

Almost potty trained!!!

Oh my goodness! I actually cannot believe I am doing this post! My babygirl's mommy wrote to us this past week and said both Andrea and Angelina had been visiting the toilet! Not even the potty but the BIG TOILET!
Angelina went poopoo 3 times and cute miss Andrea went peepee! Wow!
I just have to say that Angelina is 19 months old! She is just so young! And Andrea is 26months old. I think we all know it can be really hard to potty train kids and it is even more advisable to teach them to use a potty first before taking the big step to the toilet.
They are both doing so great! And their mommy is doing a great job too. We have to give her credit, I will ask her advise when I have my own kids for sure. As the babies mommy will have a 4 day weekend, the girls will be in toilet training camp.
I am so proud of both girls. They are sooo smart. Oh I wish I was there to give them big proud hugs!

No comments: