Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting all the pictures together

Well, the holiday season is not officially over here, we are still waiting for the Dia de Reyes, the day the three kings visited baby Jesus bringing beautiful presents, it is also my mom's birthday so we wait until that day to take all the Christmas decorations away.
Also, tomorrow is my little cousin Diego's 4th birthday. My aunt and uncle organized a birthday party at a place called Mariscal Zabala, it has a big park and big areas for kids to play. I am in charge of the music and games for the kids, I am excited about it, I want to wear sneackers to play around too! LOL!
I uploaded the pictures we took over the holidays for Angi and my aunt Cynthia, so I thought I would share it here as well, since it turned out great and shows a little sneak peak of how we celebrate in my family and I guess most families in Guat.
It includes Campero fireworks(2nd week of Dec. its a tradition here), Christmas day, My Sister's birthday, San Silvestre race (also a tradition my grandpa and uncle have raced it since they were young and this is my brother's 2nd year) and New Years Eve. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Great pictures!
Great montage!

Way to go, Eva!

Lisa said...

Wonderful photos Eva! I'm sending you the link to my family blog.
Lisa S.