Friday, August 29, 2008

Yesterday....At hospital training

I am such a lame blogger! ha! im always so busy it is so hard to find time to keep up posting... as usual there has been a lot going on in this busy family and study life
Soooo... first of all... another week of test gone, they haven't released those grades but im praying to God they are better from the last time.
Me and my friends have been working on calculating our scores for the finals and checking if we get to the 41 points we need to have the right to get our final tests.
This is getting really scary!!! I am so afraid... if I can make it, it means I am going to be another year behind! I know I have been a little lazy but I promise I will be better there is no way back now.
I even have a good place among all of the students in the same year as mine.
GOD PLEASE LET ME GET TO THIRD YEAR IN MED SCHOOL!!!
I am learning so much! but sometime it seems like my brain thinks it is waayyy too much! ha!
Yesterday I spent around 4 hours at the hospital... I made a fairly good clinic chart to the patient I was asigned to. Though she didn't talk much. It is hard to get words our of them sometimes.
Thank God the dr. teaching us loves me! ha! when he was asigning patients and it was my turn he said..."lets see... I like you so lets find an "easy" patient for you"... at least he tried... all of the "easy" patients where taken! :s
My mom took so long to pick me up I even had to wait outside! IN THE STREET!!
Believe waiting alone outside of a public hospital in Guatemala City is not an easy thing... there is a lot of violence out there PLUS I am an overprotected child!
haha

No comments: