Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another week of hell its almost over!

Gosh i am sooo busy i have only managed to write a few post! I have a word for that LAME!
I made this blog mostly to practice my english.... though a have nobody to correct me or even post any comments... yet!
It is also a great way to take some of the stress away... even when I have lots of people to talk to right here in my house... maybe its because there is 5 of us living in a small apartment and I just need a lonely time.
This round of exams went fairly better than the last ones.... which means there was a lot less sleep! which also caused me a terrible cough! I had not been sick since... I am not even sure...March? February?... All I know is that it was before Angelina left for her forever home.
Man i miss that baby girl! Angi (Angelina's mom) has been very very kind to us and has kept us updated with all of Angelina's achievements and also with Videos and Pictures!!!!
My mom and I are absolutely thrilled with them! Angelina and her big sister Andrea look sooo happy! They are both such beautiful girls. Hope someday I can see them again, I really feel as if they were my family. I love those girls to death!
And believe I will get to them sooner or later.

I know... the title of the post has nothing to do with its content but... what the heck? it is My Blog after all! ha!
I still have one more exam tomorrow.... after that the party time is supposed to show but... with this cough all i want to do is lay in bed! I bet i will find a way to fix that!

No comments: