Sunday, August 31, 2008

My 2nd date...FAILED!

yES.... it was my 2nd date ever...and it failed
fortunatedly I think it is the best thing could have ever happened.
This boy... I have been talking with him for months now, he's nice, good looking...not
I am a good looking girl and have lots of virtues, to be wasted with someone that I have serious doubts of his interest in me PLUS he has serious vices that I absolutly dont share.
So yesterday he texted me asking if I wanted to go to the theater with him, i was excited I have to be honest... i was... but I also had doubts, which I think is something that should not happen in this kind of situation.
Oh and I also have to mention that it was incredibly HARD to convince my mom and grandma to let me go... since I have not seen this boy before, only talk to him through the internet and cell phone. You should have heard them... they were like:
"don't go! we probably won't see you ever again!"
"what if he is a psyco?"
"your sister has to go with you and watch you from a proper distance at all times"

I mean... I am 20 years old! 20!!!!!!!
its true...Guatemala can be a very dangerous place but... I don't hang out with crazy people!

Anyway... he texted me around noon today saying he is going to have to babysit his sister and nieces... whatever!!!!
I showed my mom one of his pictures in Facebook, these were her words:
"you are not going out with him...never ever"
I guess the can of beer and the cigarrete in his hand didn't help at all. I already knew he wasn't the best guy for me... but I really like him...well... the way he talks to me...
I guess I am starting to feel really lonely
Thank God I have this journal to get this weight off me.

1 comment:

Michelle Smiles said...

You do have to be careful but I met my husband online and it obviously turned out well.

Angelina is beautiful.