Wednesday, August 6, 2008

catching up... part 1

well, it has been quite a while now since my last post... there has been a lot going on... so i have been busy trying to survive.

I am not even sure of what my last post was about...i think it was about the 3rd row of exams, they already passed... i got dreadfull grades this time.. i was doing soo good, but i didn't have a good start that week and the rest of it was as bad as the begining.

The reason I didn't start well was because the friday before the exams week my sister attended this big casting from a reality show called "la academia", it was very famous a few years ago... non of the contestants became a really famous singer but they did appear on tv! ha!

My sister sings really good so we thought it could not be that hard... so we showed up that day at 6 am, it was my sister, her boyfriend, my mom and me... I had class later on that morning so my mom and I left at about 9 am... my sister didn't perform until 12pm!!!!!!

Believe that line was as long as the whole block!! there were 6000 people doing the casting!

well at least it was worth it...SHE PASSED THE FIRST ROUND OF CASTINGS!!

we were all super excited!!!!














Here she is... I took this picture when we got home...we were all so proud of her!

She had to show up the next day at 10am to the 2nd round, so that morning we were there at around 8 am...at noon all the contestants (a lot less than the first day), started casting, my sister was informed they were too many and she and a lot of other people had to be back at 5pm!!!! We were SHOCKED! We had been waiting for 5 hours at that point and home was too far away and gas way too expensive!

So we waited and waited and waited... we were lucky she didn't have a really high number in her bracelet! At 6.30 pm she was out... THEY DIDN'T PICK HER!

Siriously, she sings really well! but after casting more than 6000 people... i guess they were searching for something else... or someone a little bit more an actor than a singer... whatever...

it was not the end of the world.... JUST THE END OF MY MEDICAL CAREER!!!

i had to read 13 chapters of my fisiology book in one single day! It is hard enough to even finish two chapters in one day! and after spending almost a whole day standing under the sun and the rain I was complete exhausted!! But of course the drs. at school would not understand that! I did my worst fisiology exam that day.... :(

Not even blood tears could fix that... so the next step is burn my pretty eyelashes on the next exams to balance my grades... something hard enough to do....
wELL It was a really nice experience... I even got a picture with someone "famous" ha!! and I was there to support my sister... to be honest I would have love to do the casting myself... but I can't sing that good and I had to pretend I was really worried about that exam :p

No comments: