Monday, January 4, 2010

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I think I have written several posts all with differentholiday titles and I never get to finish writting them!
Well, we had a very nice celebration at both Christmas and New Year's Eve. We always have such fun together, the food was delicious, my grandma cooked for Christmas and my mom did all the New Year's menu. Now it is definitely time to start a diet but we still have Diego's 5th birthday, which was last monday (they are having a bday party on Sat)! and then my mom's bday, which was yesterday, Jan 6th. We had pizza and a delicious tres leches cake, yumm!
see? now diet is a necessity.

I can't believe 2009 is over, it was a good year overall, I am thankful for all the blessings upon me and my family, for Guate... let's say we opened our eyes to many things and there were a few steps forward, though there are many others to regret and be sad for. Hope 2010 has some good things for us, but so far so good. I'm confident there are great things ahead.
I am excited for this new year at school, I have to work very hard to move forward and make that light at the end of the tunnel look brighter than ever!

Now, for you to have a better picture of how much fun we had celebrating the start of 2010, I'll leave you with some pics

here I am with my sisi

ok, for some reason blogger won't let me upload more pics so I'll try again tomorrow!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest