Monday, January 18, 2010

back to school!

so everything is going back to the routine, let's say the weather is almost back to normal... it's still a little chilly for my taste hehe though it's sunny now, traffic jams, early wake ups, spending most of our days out, oh and I must not forget.... the earthquakes!
it was my first day at school today as well as my sister's and we were all welcomed by a 6 degree earthquake in the Richter scale! Man! that was scary! specially since I was in a crowded class in the fourth floor of the building!
As I see it I will have less and less time to write here because of school and just living life, I don't want to stop though I wish I could write about so many things going on here. But I need to set all my energy into becoming a doctor, a very good one.

My little cousin Marianna will be born on wednesday, my aunt has a c-section programed for that day. We are so excited, in my mom's side of the family me and my sister, we've been the only girls for sooo long!

There is and unbelievable twist to the Rosenberg case, aparently he planned his own death!! What in the world?? That's what the CICIG found out after about a year of investigations.
Plus... the awful earthquake in Haiti... the images are heart breaking, this is the time when we have to show our brothers our support in every way.
Lot's to say about these subjects but not enough time... need to read an article about innate inmunity... see ya next time!

I'll leave you with a pic... just because I love my brother and sister







Photobucket

No comments: