Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holiday Pics, as promised


Ok, they are not in a chronological order but anyway... this is from a little trip to the coast, where my grandpa works, he couldn't be with us to celebrate the new year so we brought the party to him hehe


New Year's Cuties, we had an awesome time

ROCKIN' 2010


Can you tell we were having fun? Peace everyone! haha



Me and my daddy, I look so much like him!!



The boys enjoying the fireworks on New Year's, it was not as big a display as Christmas but it was still cool



Happy New Year mommy!! We love you so much!



Lil' bro



Family!!!!



Bro and cousin before San Silvestre race, Dec 31st, this is a big tradition for us, my grandpa and uncle have run it since they were really young, this was the first year grandpa couldn't be there but he was real proud to see his grandsons running it



Molly's bday, Dec 29, she had chocolate and cheese cake and grandma did some delicious empanadas! Happy Bday Sisi!



Sibling's Love


Mommy recieving her present from grandma, you can feel the love in this one haha

The boys, Christmas day


This one's from Christmas celebration with my dad's family, here we are with most of the girls, including the newest adition, my niece (!) Ariela.


My little sweetie, Diego, he's not into picture taking but I managed to get him to pose to "show his new Optimus Prime action figure"

And last but now least, Christmas cuties, check out the bag full of karaoke cd's!





Photobucket

No comments: