Monday, January 11, 2010

C O L D !!!!

we broke a record today, it's incredibly cold here! I mean, it even snowed in the top of the Tajumulco Volcanoe, one of the highest of the continent. We are hitting the 39ºF this morning at 8am in Guate City!! and they said the temps could get lower tonight and tomorrow!
Man! this is not my type of weather.... It's hard to move my fingers! I mean... we could have snow!! something I would never even dream of.
And just to cope with it all... we had an earthquake! It wasn't very strong though.
My brother starts school tomorrow, I'm going to miss him :( my days of glory are almost gone, I start school on Monday, I'm excited though.

brrrrr! that's all for today... I need to warm my hands!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is cold!!!
Stay warm and great Holiday pictures!

Pam L said...

I know, for you all, 39 degrees is cold, but we're enjoying temps around 39 and feeling like we're having a heat wave! It's been really cold here too. We've had an unusually cold January. I'm ready for Spring!!!

Hope you get warmed up soon!