Friday, July 31, 2009

Girls Night Out

A few fridays ago, I had a night out with my friends from high school. I have known them from 6th grade, when we moved to the city. I was eleven years old and now I'm 21! We've been friends for 10 years!
We don't see each other very often since got out of school, but every time we get together for a birthday or whatever we have a blast... It is very very hard to get our whole group to be in the same place at the same time. Luckily my friend Fallon offered her house (she calls it house... we call it mansion) for the meeting... so we could stay over to sleep... her parents and most of her siblings are away in Spain!
0ne thing I know for sure... we are BFF!!

We talked about a lot of things, like who has kids.... who's married... (OMG! can you believe that?), our teachers, boyfriends (I am not included in that but still like to hear about it lol)... school... anyway, girl talk. We had a LOT of FUN!

on to the pics!
Here I am, pretending to play the guitar... and loving it!


Yep... there were cards games and music and drinks and pizza!
(don't worry... all of those bottles where there just to be looked at!)
Oh and Rita and Nadyesdha are not in this pic...

Meet our friend... Mr. Chile! The only "man" around!

Jumping in Fallon's trampolin in our PJs after breakfast... So much fun!

The view from the house' backyard. Lovely isn't?

No comments: