Thursday, July 16, 2009

blog slacker!


I have been such a slacker this past few weeks!
I'm supposed to post at least a picture or comment now and then right?
Anyway, it has been a little busy at school but I think I am handling it pretty well (I hope I am guessing right!). Lab this week went well, not great but well, it's my groups luck that we keep getting the harsh drs! I think I did a very good impression this past week! :)

So... what's going on 'round here?
We finally have my mom's car back! It took almost 3 weeks to fix it, the mechanic told my mom the car had a brand new engine, with all new pieces... hope it's true... having to stay home for more than 3 days straight is not fun. and I missed my Abuelita Mary (my granny) soooo much! It's an almost everyday thing to visit her... anyway.. so far so good


P.S. This post has been saved as a draft about 5 times now so I am posting it even when it doesn't have one interesting fact! lol I do have some interesting post to come though... so stay tuned!




Photobucket

No comments: