Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This blog neglecting girl has a job

Yes, this was my 3rd day. I am on training for 1-800-flowers.com, did my interview last wednesday, another interview on the phone with a new yorker (that went very well, I had compliments on my english!) and I was hired on friday. They are offering temporary positions since it's a high season for sales and costumer service, so instead of the 3 week training we are going to have 1 week and they we are thrown to the "platform" to recieve calls from all over the world, especially the US.
I will probably work there for 3 weeks, at least I can earn some money to buy my books for next year, and maybe, just maybe some clothes and shoes?
I am not aware of many things happening outside since I will sit for 8 hours (2 to 10pm) in front of a computer and talking on the phone, but we are having very nice weather, traffic is starting to be a problem with the holidays getting closer and we set our tree and Chirstmas stuff until today, it looks really pretty...
I feel bad because my mom has to stay up until 10pm to pick me up, I will have to work even on sundays and probably Christmas day or New Year's Eve! :s




Photobucket

No comments: