Tuesday, December 15, 2009

had a crappy fist day at work

yes, it was awful! I had NO IDEA of what I was doing!! I kept getting calls I didn't know what to do, I was in panic, I wrote down everything and said I was going to send their money back, redelivery, whatever the system told me to, but have no idea if I actually did!?
I scored a 100 in all the training tests, but those where nothing compared to actually taking calls!
I left the place horrified, I felt like a big failure, and the worst part is that I am dreading the time to go back for another 5 hours of hell!!
I might be exaggerating , but I feel like I dont need to go thru all that but I don't want to be a quitter though by this thoughts I already am!! It never crossed my mind that it would be so hard!
Jesus!!! Help me!!!!!

Ok, I took a little time while writing this post, and decided I'm going to face my fears, at least for today, maybe it will be better right? (please God make it better!!). I don't want to feel like a loser and regret the fact that I didn't try. (big sigh...) Let's do this.

And for a personal record... Silvia Navarro my fav actress inspired me not to give up on this kind of issues.
Photobucket

No comments: