Saturday, September 5, 2009

August Birthdays Part 2

That's my brother's birthday, he turned the big 16!
He is such a good boy, I love him so much, I don't know if it because he spends so much time with us girls but he is really a good boy. He is so into sports, seriously he is all about training, playing soccer or whatever sport he finds.
I love how responsible and how caring he is. Oh and he is so handsome!
Well as most birthdays we celebrate, we just ordered pizza (that's because my brother wanted, cause my mom had cooked dinner already, he insisted he deserved to have something else...) and had some cake. Then we just talked and had a good time together!

By the way, I am soo late in my post, I have a couple of drafts waiting to be finished!

This is my little brother, Jose Antonio, but we call him Tonito! I love him sooo much!

The birthday cake! Yumm!


I love my brother and sister!



The girls!enjoying the pizza, you can see my dad and my sister's boyfriend in this one



No comments: