Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August Birthdays part 1

August 12th is my uncle's birthday. I have to admit I have no idea of how old he is but we sure love him a ton! He is my mom's brother, the only one since uncle Byron passed away a few years ago :,(
Tio Marito (as we call him) has a great sense of humor and it's a great dad, they are now expecting their second child (fingers crossed hoping it's a girl! My sister and I are the only girls in my mom's side of the family).

Ok, his mother in law cooked a very special dinner for him, so they invited the rest of our family and tia Sofi's family, well... enough talking let's get to the pics!

first of all, the kids! can you tell they love the Power Rangers?

The Family of four


Birthday boy and his pretty nieces! ;)

after the fabulous dinner!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, cute kids and cute nieces! =)
I'm so glad you got to talk to Angelina's family! I so hope you can come to the States and see them soon!