Tuesday, November 3, 2009

the pics... finally

I am so sorry it took me so long to upload the pics, I've been using the laptop lately and I have no pics or anything there yet.

I'll let the pics do all the talking and show the fun. I'm doing a double post and I'm adding pics from my night out last week and some from November 1st, when we celebrate "Dia de todos los Santos". Families gather, visit the graveyards to put flowers to their gone loved ones and eat Fiambre a delicious dish with all kinds of ingredients and it's yummie!!
For some reason some pics are a little grainy but I think they do the job...


Now, here are some pics of November 1st at my grandma's. I have no pics of the graveyard because my sister took the camera, we went there on the 31st because it gets way too crowded on the 1st, even if it was a day before the holiday there was a lot of peoples and flowers where everywhere, pretty nice! Abuelita Mary made a beautiful flower arrangement for my uncle's grave.



we had a little photoshoot right before eating, we are all so grown up! He looks so proud!


Abuelito Tuti ROCKS!!


Grandchildren


a close-up to the Fiambree! DELICIOUS!

we really enjoyed the time together, we bought this Fiambre from my uncle's mother in law. My grandma used to make it herself but it takes time and money to accomplish this.


with our bellies FULL!


NIGHT OUT WITH FRIENDS!!!




"little" Max being funny ¬¬


sipping some "playa azul" - those were good!




MARGARITAS!!




I don't know about you but I think the waiters shirt's were AWFUL!!!





I think we look cute in this one, I love the blouse I was wearing (thanks daddy!)


Can you tell we were having fun??!!


cute gurls!! Those drinks are "sex in the beach"... what a name!

After four rounds of drinks and food, we headed (well not all of us, just me and 3 more girls) to Ana Lucia's house for a sleep-over night. I wont post any pics of that since all the glamour was gone and we just chatted until 3 am. My mom showed up at 8:30 am when we were just waking up... the woman can live without me lol... we are inseparable.


Hope you liked them!


xoxo





Photobucket

No comments: