Wednesday, November 18, 2009

holiday season!

Yes, holiday season has officialy started in Guate, Christmas decorations everywhere, the Arbol Gallo lights up every night and Avenida Reforma too, it has been like that for 24 years now, its a tradition that started in Guate City and now is done all around the country. We even have a Chirstmas parade today, not that we are going to watch it, it's a little bit far from home.



We are having GORGEOUS weather, and I can't believe how fast time passes! It's my grandma's birthday today but she went away in a trip to her home town, to celebrate with her twin sister, more sisters, nephews and nieces who live there and we hardly ever see. It's hard for her to leave like this, she doesn't like to leave her house and the students living there are still going to school and she doesn't have a rest until they are gone. Anyway, I will have to stay at her house until she comes back, that's next wednesday, I am the only one who doesn't have anything better to do :s haha Oh well... I am armed with my laptop and books and TV and that will have to do.
Oh and cousin Brandon's 14th birthday was yesterday, we didn't see him all day but we sent him his present and they (his brother and my brother) headed to the mall to buy more Yu-gi-oh! (or however that is spelled?) cards for their collection.
We had pizza and ice cream cake last night, it was yummie and we had a good time. I have no picture since my sister took the camera :(

BUT... we got pictures from Angie's mom a few days ago, their 09 Christmas pics, both girls looked beautiful in their dresses and hair bows! Goodness I love them to death! I'm leaving you with my fav pic of the bunch!




I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!

p.s. I have a new nephew! he was born on wednesday o thursday, not sure :s he's name is Javier (everyone calls him Javi!) he's really big and and beautiful! When did I stop having cousins and start having nieces and nephews??!! (sigh...)



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.