Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am not alone! :D

A friend posted this at Facebook and I loved it, seems like I am not alone in this world, even with people older than me, I agree with what she says in a lot of ways, even if it doesn't really have to do with my religion or lifestyle (which are very different by the way). And it's my choice to stay this way, I know I am not missing anything too great. It's just not my time yet, and if the time never comes I won't need anything from anybody to be happy and have a fulfilling life!


P.D. I know, I know... long time no post... its been kind of crazy around here lately, it's not that there are no posting themes, I actually write posts in my head all the time, just not enough time or energy to do it... plus I am a huge FB junkie :s!!
Now that my finals are "over" ¬¬ I might have more time to post or take pictures to post or whatever... (did I sound mad or sarcastic?... that's another post... ha!)


Photobucket

No comments: