Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally I'm Free

yes! finally I am off school! This has been like "the year" for me. Lots of things happened... i learned a lot but it seems like though there is a ton of new information in my head, it was not enough :(
Due to some mistakes a made that at that time didn't seem as important as they look to me NOW, I won't be able to go ahead with my career and will be losing a year!
That TRULY makes me sad, I know I am a smart person but it seems like I didnt make the big effort I should have. I am getting delayed for 2 them subjects because I needed 2 more points at the damn final exams!
I still can't believe I change 2 or 3 or my final answers before giving the answers to the dr. I they were the right ones!!! arggg! I always do that! I pretty much of the times screw it up!
NOTE TO SELF(AND TO ANYBODY ELSE READING THIS): DONT YOU EVER CHANGE YOUR FINAL ANSWERS! THE FIRST THING ON YOUR MIND IS MOST PART OF THE TIME THE RIGHT ANSWER!

Now I know that! All of that information was somewhere in my head but sometimes I am just ssooooo nervious that I just block it! It is frustrating and I know it happens to a lot of people but in the circumstance I am, med school and the university itself, just doesnt allow me to deal with this! My university just wont help you a little tiny bit even if you are 0.10pts away from the winning grade!

Well... I know I need to get over with this.. I am planning to star working FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! and learning new lenguages... like.. italian, english and portuguese maybe? haha

And I would like to add this since it really means a lot to me and I just can't say it enough... Thank you God for the loving and understanding parents I have!! I love them sooo much!
im adding this picture of myself... to remind me of how i look now, a fresh 20 year all.... and like my sister says... I'll never be as young and pretty as we are now.

No comments: