Saturday, October 11, 2008

catching up 2nd part - Going Wild!

so... last september I had my first real kiss ever... I know its lame that I am 20 years old and experiencing a first kiss. I am unique what more can I say and I should add that if I wanted I could have had a kiss before but I just didn't think it was the right time for me... sadly the time I chose to be THE ONE, was not quite as special as I always dreamed it could be. It was with one of the school's hotties but we both had drank a little bit too much punch. I had only spoke to him a few times before, I am not even sure he even knew my name. I felt stupid after it happened. And it is sad it just confuses me that most part of the girls do it that way and it seems just like normal but I think going out and making out with as much boys as they ask u for a kiss is not right.
And the next day... my second kiss ocurred, in a pool with a boy who I had known for 1 day, he was kind of cute... I know it was a wild weekend. I must say that I am not proud of what I did but to be honest I think it was about time that I take a break from trying to be perfect all the time and just be a girl my age!
The friend who drove us there in his car crashed the bumper onto a light post, yes he was drunk too, a lot more drunk that all the rest of the people in the car now that I think of it, he freaked out and left us (me and 2 other girl friends) in Antigua! ('cause it all happened in Antigua)
I had to call my parents so we could get to the Guatemala City again, thank you Lord I had enough common sense and told my parents the truth. The other girls told their parents a whole lot different things.
If my parents had found out I was lying and all... believe me... I would have lost all the credibility I have earned for years, I know how that is... it happened to my sister :s
I love my parents, they are just great... and that's all I have to say about this

hmmmm... since this is the place I can tell anything I want... I can confess that... with the boy of the first kiss... I was not just a kiss... but it was not sex itself either and it could have been better. Maybe it is a little too much information but... LIBERTY OF SPEECH AND DEAL WITH IT HAHAHAHA

No comments: