Tuesday, September 16, 2008

:S Hospital test tomorrow!

Tomorrow I have a test at the hospital... I need to study a whole book for it!!
I have no idea what am I doing posting this... but I need clear my mind before starting and I thought that letting this out would help.

I am praying to God that the dr. will be nice and won't ask me to do something too hard... and I hope I get asigned a patient who doesn't have such a bad attitude... I know being in a public hospital in Guatemala is not the most pleasant thing so I totally understand when their not helping us students.

Please Lord let me do good... I will be studying all night long today or should I say today and tomorrow but... I swear sometimes I am just so tired I feel like I didn't even open the book.

I did good today in my last fisiology presentation wohooo! I got the whole grade a big 0.75!!! haha isn't it just miserable? haha

No comments: