Sunday, September 21, 2008

New pictures of Angelina!!!

Angi sent new pictures of my sweet baby girl.. men I wish she could see how are faces lighten up whenever we see her videos and pictures... she just makes us so happy... Angelina is truly a blessing in our lives, since the day she came to our home she brought so much happiness and everything seem to be more beautiful, she also taught me so many things, like was is like to be a mommy and opened my eyes to so many things that I just didn't want to see or refused to.

Well, even though Angi doesnt read this blog, we will write to her tonight to thank her a thousand times as everytime she sends pictures. ha!
And... I LOVE YOU ANGELINA.. AND I PROMISE I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN AND HOLD YOU AGAIN AS I DID FOR THE FIRST NINE MONTHS OF YOUR LIFE!

No comments: