Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For sweet Abby! - Laughter Lives Tuesday!

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.


Well, I want to make this post for sweet little Abby, so more people start praying for her and for her to get better as soon as possible. She and her family really inspires me and make me work harder to be a doctor and help children soon.
I hope she gets better and it's able to come back to Guatemala and maybe I can get to meet her and take her and her family to some of the beautiful places we have here.

On to the pictures...




this is the first time we feed Angelina with rice cereal... I think she just wasn't very sure of what to think of it LOL! She just kept pushing the food out as every baby does but it was super funny to watch!

No comments: