Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy B-day to ME!


YEP... its my birthday today.... it was nice.... 20 years old... can't believe.. i actually feel like this is the start of a whole new me... but im still afraid of it...i would love to dare to do so many things that just keep putting aside, well time will let me know the right time.

right now im... tired..a little worried...anatomy lab tomorrow, its amanzingly not much to read but it is hard and scary enough. if could just stop myself from falling asleep everytime i open that book! haha

i had a really nice evening with my mom, brother and sister... my dad is away on a business trip and wont be home until saturday or sunday. We had lots of food..delicious tres leches cake... besides from the food my friends invited me to eat at university... french toasts wich i looovee! and orange juice for breakfast! and they made some cards for me... they were soo lovely! im attaching some pictures of that.

My mom and grandma organized a big family lunch at my grandma's on saturday... im absolutely gaining all the weight i had lost. :s

Another thing worth to mention is that.... i am finally going out with my friends! i need that sooo much! Jesus i have not been out at night in a long long time!

I JUST WANT TO DANCE... well maybe a little drinking and meeting cute guys haha!

thats another story...

also i am missing my baby Angelina soo much.... last year today she was 23 days old and she made me soo happy !!


ill let you know how everything goes tomorrow night!

No comments: